How (..i love)


.

On the previous post, I told you about my version of "Who, What, When, Where, Why".. And I think that I should write the "How" as well..

How..
- How I love is someone who makes me realize about things like: How to live my life in a good way; How to survive through tough times; How to love in a proper way..

Yeah, I think I've mentioned this person on one of my post back then. I didn't really wrote the name but...my close friends will know :))

"How to live my life in a good way"

His way of seeing life, facing all the problems, and so on are based on religious perspective. Well, most of the time. So every time I talked to him and asked for solutions or suggestions, he came up with that kind of perspective, which is very cool in my opinion :3

"How to survive through tough times"

His supports always get me through every hard things on my life. I don't know if it's because of my feelings, but I do think that every little things he said or done, always impact me BIG TIMES ._.

"How to love in a proper way"

He never really taught me about this. I just...got this point after I met him. LOL.. Okay, let's get to the point. You shouldn't love someone too much. Just do normal things, don't really push yourself. You need to try hard, but not too hard. Cause if he/she is the right person for you, both sides will make efforts (not just yourself).

I've once posted that "you just need to give some efforts, and patiently waiting.." Yes, patiently waiting. Waiting sucks, I know. But if you're trying to find yourself someone that suits you perfectly, you need to wait (while making efforts, of course).


That's all~ ;)

Your Reply