Who, What, When, Where, Why.. (my version)


.

"Who I loved before you? Five persons: Who, What, When, Where, Why.."

Who..
- my crush in early college. It was only after several conversations and I thought he's very awesome. His intelligence is like... WOW :o But we weren't that close at that time, so yeah..

What..
- my best friend who I met in college, the one who accompanies me everywhere I go. We went through many ups and downs.. We were so into each other, but the timing wasn't so good..

When..
- my first boyfriend in elementary school. Hell yeah, we were so young and wild and free~ (LOL) But seriously, it wasn't even love. It was just...a foolish action of a very young soul. LOL..

Where..
- I was in an organisation, which I never been into. I got many supports, new friends, and I met him. A weird, funny, nice guy. It was so great until something happened, the communication went down. The next semester we got in touch again but...my feeling is not the same anymore..

Why..
- Why I love, is that very special person who taught me how being loved feels like. In a short period of time, he made me feels like I'm special :") But my emotions at that time, and all those unfortunate situations broke it all. We didn't really have much time to get to know each other better.. We were pretty much in a hurry back then..

Learning from the past, I realize that we shouldn't be too hurry. Love will come eventually, letting you found that special someone who can make you feel special.. You just need to give some efforts, and patiently waiting.. :)


"You are who I love; The fantasy, the make-believe things that are actually true. You are what I love; the depth, the inside jokes, the best friend. You are when I love; a new history is being started with you. You are where I love: because I’d go anywhere, just to be with you. You are why I love: because before you, I didn’t truly understand what I was looking for. Now that we found each other, you’ve given my past and future meaning. You are the last."

My last? Have I found him? I hope so.. But I'm going to take it slow. I have to make sure what our feelings are.. Let's just hope for the best, for the last..  

Your Reply