"The Last"


.

Okay, so.. last night i went through a very touching video on Youtube. It's a video from Wong Fu Production. They made many short movies, funny videos, also some music videos. Aaand i found this very cute romantic short movie :")


My favorite part? When the guy says these lines:
"You’re none of them because you’re all of them. You are who I love; the girl on the pedestal, the fantasy the make-believe things that are actually true. You are what I love; the depth, the inside jokes, the best friend. You are when I love; a new history is being started with you. We are the young lovers our older selves will someday reminisce about. You are where I love: because I’d go anywhere, just to be with you. You are why I love: because before you, I didn’t truly understand what I was looking for. Now that we found each other, you’ve given my past and future meaning. You are the sixth. You are the last."

I can't imagine myself being told about something like that :")

"You're the last.."

Your Reply